Read the country information page for additional information on travel to Peru. SM.5 I would highly recommend this tour. If you wish to remain on travel.state.gov, click the "cancel" message. Defo do it again. If you’re taller than 170 cm (5’7) you can’t stretch your legs all the way. Mostrar opciones 176 Opiniones 0 Preguntas y respuestas Excelentes ofertas turísticas, muy atentos, espero volver a contar con sus servicios para mis próximos viajes, mi grupo y yo hemos quedado satisfechos con su atención de calidad Peru Travel Express (Ica) - 2023 Qué saber antes de ir - Lo más comentado por la gente - Tripadvisor, Hoteles cerca de Parque De Las Brujas De Cachiche, Hoteles cerca de Museo Científico Javier Cabrera, Hoteles cerca de Palmera de Siete Cabezas, Hoteles cerca de Santuario del Señor de Luren, Hoteles cerca de Aeropuerto Internacional Jorge Chávez (LIM), Moteles cerca de Aeropuerto Internacional Jorge Chávez (LIM), Buena opción para quienes buscan adrenalina, Tours para vehículos todo terreno y 4 x 4 en Ica, Tours de excursionismo y campamentos en Ica, Tours de naturaleza y vida silvestre en Ica, Taxis y otros servicios de traslado en Ica, Edificios con valor arquitectónico en Ica, Centros de juego y entretenimiento en Ica, Parque De Las Brujas De Cachiche: boletos y tours‎, Santuario del Señor de Luren: boletos y tours‎, Bodega Tres Generaciones: boletos y tours‎, Palmera de Siete Cabezas: boletos y tours‎. We experienced things that we didn't know were possible. 100% recomendado. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. They're the standard "annoyances" if you are going to travel by bus. Son una empresa confiable y responsable, Me pareció una hermosa experiencia, el hospedaje, la guía,el trato todos los lugares turísticos que conocimos todo A1 y sobre todo cómodo, Esta es la versión de nuestra página web dirigida a los hablantes de Español en España. Santiago was my guide for the Inca Trail. Machu Travel provided all of our trips, scheduled by Lizbeth, who answered many of our . Un Viaje Increíble gracias a Perú Travel Express. Peru is able to test for COVID-19 in country. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I even wonder why is there a TV if every seat has its own entertainment set. Destinations Lima, Peru SM.18 Fantastic group. Hotel Reykjavik Saga is an elegant 4-star hotel that opened in July 2022. Aún no hay ningún comentario en este sitio. Buggys y cañon de los perdidos estuvieron exelentes hay que llevar bloqueador y ropa comoda para una mejor experiencia las personas que nos llevaron muy agradables pero sobre todo el sr roberto que nos transporto y explico todo en nuestro ultimo dia, muy amable y atento. All parts of the tour were very well organised and we felt we were in safe hands and had no problems at all.”, Was very impressed with the organization of this trip. Muy atentos desde el primer momento , me divertí un montón en mi tour elegido y pase una noche comoda en el hotel recomendado, Muy buena gestión, siempre muy atentos y orientados a dar solución a los inconvenientes surgidos por las restricciones Covid. Good knowledge of the area and sites, and made the trip very enjoyable. Of course I said no again as my flight was leaving on the following day, and they said they'd tell me what the refund process would be (hey, i paid by card so the process is simple: you press a button to refund it). Retórnanos a Lima, llegando a las 00s, Excelente servicio! Throughout Peru you can find marvelous vestiges of the past that astonish the world's travelers. Las ganancias influyen en las experiencias que se muestran en esta página, Comprar billetes o entradas y visitas guiadas. » Ica Muy atentos. Contamos con servicios turísticos alrededor de todo el Perú, nos caracterizamos por ofrecer experiencias y servicios de calidad al turista. A day later they called and called me a thief because I disputed the charge. Driving conditions in Peru differ from those in the United States and can be considerably more dangerous. Choose one of the example trips to Machu Picchu and discover the country's most iconic landmark with local experts. Mi viaje a Ica con mi familia muy bonito y divertido, los guías súper amables y en el hotel el servicio de primera sin duda volvería...me llevo los mejores recuerdos, Muy buena experiencia!! El desierto y la vista a la huacachina, una vista muy hermosa y sobre todo el paseo en la arena una buena adrenalina. Pregunta a Monicajapi sobre Peru Travel Express, Escribió una opinión el 20 de diciembre de 2020, Pregunta a 264azalear sobre Peru Travel Express, Escribió una opinión el 1 de diciembre de 2020, Pregunta a Viajesrobertof sobre Peru Travel Express, Escribió una opinión el 26 de noviembre de 2020, Pregunta a javierjesust2020 sobre Peru Travel Express, Escribió una opinión el 22 de julio de 2020, Pregunta a joaquinj911 sobre Peru Travel Express, Escribió una opinión el 3 de marzo de 2020, Pregunta a roxanau922 sobre Peru Travel Express. We have services that fit your needs: train to Machu Picchu with outdoor balcony and lounge, bigger panoramic windows, and exclusive reserves. They provide you with a blanket and a pillow. We booked ahead so we couldn't make changes, sadly. ”. They are trying to rip people off, they said that we should be grateful that they didn’t take us there and we would’ve been stuck there for god knows how long. Days later I got in contact with them asking for a refund since the tour didn’t take place. ¡Y de viajeros! To be honest, most of the things you mention (loud TV, toilet only for urinating, not-great food, paying a bus station tax, not enough room for people bigger than "Peruvian size") are common to all bus companies in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Muy buen agencia de tour! Our 2 guides - Ronald Ccana Sotalero and Guillermo Sana Cusi went above and beyond to make this a once in a lifetime excursion. Vive una experiencia de pura adrenalina con el tour de buggies y sandboard sobre las dunas de La Laguna de Huacachina. Call us in Washington, D.C. at 1-888-407-4747 (toll-free in the United States and Canada) or 1-202-501-4444 (from all other countries) from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays). ”, An Excellent trip and our guide was excellent. Other than this we absolutely loved Peru, its hospitality and beautiful art, delicious food and breathtaking landscapes. Lo mejor fue ver el sunset desde el desierto y poder tomarnos fotos! Una experiencia completa, tanto el hotel como el Tour, sobre todo la atención del personal, 100% recomendado , Me encanta los viajes que eh tenido con la empresa, super organizados en todo momento sentí su apoyo gracias. Stay up-to-date with our latest special offers: © Go Travelling LTD 2023 All Rights Reserved, Sth America Coast to Coast ex Rio - 32 days. Fue una experiencia increíble de principio a fin. I was waiting 3 hours and I couldn’t wait any more. So he turned the TV off and finally I got to sleep. U.S. government personnel must receive advance permission for any travel to the Peruvian-Colombian border. ”, Wilson was one of the best guides I have come across during any trip. Es un tour que, si están en Lima, es muy recomendable que lo tomen! We also have trains to Machu Picchu with promotions for Peruvians. Recomendacion: El lugar y la comida donde desayunamos pudo estar mejor. On Aug. 21st, hey sold me a tour that didn't exist and are not refunding the money paid. Muy amables los guías y bien preparados y las personas que nos asesoraron en el proceso igualmente muy cordiales. . Esta opinión es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de Tripadvisor, no de Tripadvisor LLC. I took a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The bus is cold at night; which I prefer to ‘’sauna’’ hot bus. from $1450. U.S. DEPARTMENT of STATE — BUREAU of CONSULAR AFFAIRS, The Colombian-Peruvian border area in the Loreto Region due to, The Valley of the Apurímac, Ene, and Mantaro Rivers (VRAEM), including areas within the Departments of Ayacucho, Cusco, Huancavelica, and Junin, due to. I rang again after 15 minutes but this time I saw that we have already passed all the villages and that we’re in the mountains (like on Mars) and that there was no way to stop. Información sobre Líneas Perú Travel, Agencia de viajes en Pueblo Libre (Lima) Aquí podrás encontrar ubicación, horarios, horas más concurridas, contacto, fotos y opiniones reales hechas por usuarios. He made the trip very successful. Calidad/precio. Choose FedEx to deliver your time-sensitive, important shipments to and from over 220 countries and territories world-wide. Más información, Todo súper organizado. Las ganancias influyen en las experiencias que se muestran en esta página, Opinión escrita el 26 de diciembre de 2020, Opinión escrita el 25 de diciembre de 2020, Opinión escrita el 24 de diciembre de 2020, Comprar billetes o entradas y visitas guiadas. He was always helpful and gave us a lot of insights of the countries we visited. Puedes examinar las opiniones y valoraciones de 0 compradores que han experimentado sus servicios. I really appreciated that. Excelente. Cuzco, Perú . Hicimos tour desde Lima (saliendo a las 5 am) nuestra primera parada fue un tour por Islas Ballestas , súper organizado por las autoridades locales (hay que pagar 16 soles adicionales, siempre no lo dijeron en la cotización) después hicimos un tour de cara de pisco haciendo para en Bodega Lazo (pesimoooo) y luego en El Catador (buenisimoooo) y la última para en el Oasis de Hucachina y actividades en los Biggies (excelente). Nos negamos a esperar ya que no queríamos perder tiempo del tour y el calor era insoportable. With our 97% satisfaction rate, round-the-clock local support and 100% financial protection, explore 20+ enchanting destinations around the land of the Incas safely and seamlessly. ”, Every day was different and exciting. Our local Peruvian experts know this country much better than any guidebook, and so they can take you to places that only locals know about in a safe and easy way. The CDC's latest guidance on international travel for vaccinated people can be found here. It was obvious he loved his job. The U.S. government has limited ability to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens due to these travel restrictions. Darwing was great and knowledgable. Nos ayudaron con un viaje privado para 5 personas, el Sr. Eduardo (conductor) muy amable, respetuoso de las normas de bioseguridad, tránsito. SAM Travel Peru. Les agradecemos mucho a Perú Travel Express, hemos pasado una experiencia increíble de principio a fin, disfrutamos mucho de los paseos en Ica y Paracas, además, el trato tanto de los agentes como de los guías y el personal del hotel fueron de primera, muy amables y atentos en todo momento, mil gracias por todo. El día de hoy, sábado 16 de abril del 2022, tuvimos un “tour” ruta del pisco en Ica. Muy bien el tour. Somos una agencia de viajes y operador turístico enfocado en el mundo digital. Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de Tripadvisor, no de Tripadvisor LLC. All the way up I was surrounded by a forest of clouds. He was GREAT!! The only thing that I would say is that the majority of the activities were optional. Muy recomendado, gracias por todo. Road closures may significantly reduce access to public transportation and airports and may disrupt travel both within and between cities. Durante el viaje estuvimos en constante contacto con Jose y Sandra, para verificar el itinerario y cómo nos estaba yendo. But the best part was the Amazon. Excellent combination of activities, interesting and challenging, giving a sense of real accomplishment as well as a good understanding of Peru, its history and culture. Nuestra atención es de Lunes a Domingo desde las 06:30 hrs hasta las 22:00 hrs a través de todos nuestros canales: teléfono, whatsapp, correo, redes sociales, página web, chat online. Review the. We booked the overnight bus from (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? más. Descripción. Todo tal cual se describió, los tiempos estuvieron ok, buen servicio, y precio económico. SM.14 Demonstrations can cause the shutdown of local roads, trains, and major highways, often without prior notice or estimated reopening timelines. He was great at explaining the history and meaning of each ruin. The group may attack with little or no warning, targeting Peruvian government installations and personnel. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We really enjoyed it. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. De las tres bodegas que indicaba el tour, solo pudimos visitar dos debido a todo el tiempo perdido y falta de coordinación. It was smart and very comfortable. Sentimos mucho que haya tenido una experiencia inusual y le agradecemos que haya dedicado su tiempo a enviarnos un comentario. Ballestas y Buggy cin Sandboarding genial. ¿Quieres hablar con un asesor? He made it clear he was available to us for anything we needed at anytime of the day or night. Disfrutamos mucho el canotaje ya que fue la primera vez que lo experimentamos y el guía fue muy profesional y dedicado. Comments. Ubicación. También podrás conocer Sillustani ¡Anímate y empieza una nueva aventura! SM.4 Gracias a Perú Travel disfrute mi estadía en Perú, cumplieron con todos los tours y con mi... Muy buen agencia de tour! Each time he picked me up he was on time just as he promised even at 5:45am. Ballestas y Buggy cin Sandboarding genial. La valoración de Huancaya Peru Travel es de 0 sobre 5 basado en 0 opiniones . and with lot of curves, this is not a complaint, just a tip to get some movement sickness medicine – believe me, I was never sea sick before (and I worked on cruises). They were excellent on the trail. The lavatory didn’t have toilet paper nor hand soap, and it smelled like s*it; urinary only- my a*s – so I did the same (sorry Excluciva). ⠀Vacation Travel ⠀Peru Travel VIVE UNA EXPERIENCIA INOLVIDABLE Disfruta de las maravillas del mundo 9 días / 8 noches Inglaterra Clásica y Londres ⠀ Incluye Desde USD 1,599 por persona s/ 6,076 Adquirir 17 días / 16 noches Esencia de Europa (Temporada Otoño) Incluye Desde USD 2,999 por persona s/ 11,396 Adquirir 08 días / 07 noches Egipto Clásico ⠀ Más información en nuestro aviso legal, Muy recomendable! Los encargados siempre amables y dispuestos a colaborar. He helped us find great places to eat that we would have never found on our own. los desayunos buffet ufff el personal una maravilla en su atención espero volver pronto☺️ gracias!!! All parts of the tour were very well organised and we felt we . Pasarás el día de tus sueños en Machu Picchu. It was another once in a lifetime holiday, thank you. Some areas have increased risk. Te aconsejamos que antes de decidir comprar sus servicios, leas a fondo lo que . We booked ahead so we couldn't make changes, sadly. El chofer nos dejó catando unos vinos y pisco y al cabo de 30minutos nos dirigimos nuevamente a la bodega Tacama. Tripadvisor les hace controles a todas las opiniones. Uber is an Option Here. The trip was unforgetable and totally enjoyed. Las Líneas de Nazca, muestran una mezcla de enigma y misticismo, son diferentes figuras creadas por la cultura nazca. There was enough time to look round and take everything in. He always shared his expertise and accompanied us on his suggested places for dinners, shopping and other activists. Once again we apologize for what happened, but the social outbreak that caused the strike and roadblocks was something that was out of our hands. Theo was very helpful and followed up with me many time. Tripadvisor realiza comprobaciones de las opiniones. SM.10 ”, Tour leader was fantastic and really made this the best tour I have been on.”, Brilliant, I would recommend this trip to anyone. . SM.11 They will try to take your money, Peru Travel Express (Ica) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Hotels near Parque De Las Brujas De Cachiche, Hotels near Javier Cabrera Scientific Museum, Parque De Las Brujas De Cachiche: Tickets & Tours‎, Santuario del Señor de Luren: Tickets & Tours‎, Bodega Tres Generaciones: Tickets & Tours‎, Palmera de Siete Cabezas: Tickets & Tours‎, National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, 2-Day Great Barrier Reef "Reefsleep" Experience, Culebra Island Kayak & Snorkel with Turtles Adventure - Ferry Tickets Included, DAY TRIP - Exclusive Sailing Adventure - CORFU / PAXOS, Luxury Catamaran tour to isla mujeres with transportation from Tulum, Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock, Complete Island Tour & Waterfall Photo Experience, Kayak or Paddleboard with Sea Lions and Get Free Photos, Ghost & History Tour-Miss Chris' Inlet Walking Tour. The equipment, food - just everything - exceeded my expectations. Home. Los guias fueron muy amables y el hotel muy cómodo. First trip was on August 29th at 5:30pm from Lima arriving next day to Arequipa on August 30th at 9:30am. Traslados privados, tickets de vuelo, tickets de bus, hoteles, tours culturales, tours históricos, enoturismo, tours de aventura, guiado, tours tradicionales. Our Peru trips Search all similar trips Inca Trail Express 7 Days From $1,249 Travel to Peru to discover the Inca, Peru's ancient civilisation. Our tour leader, Manny Salorio, was with us every step of the way. You are about to leave travel.state.gov for an external website that is not maintained by the U.S. Department of State. » Peru travel express, Información sobre PERU TRAVEL EXPRESS, Agencia de viajes en Ica (Ica). Fabio was my guide in Cuzco. Subimos a los buggies por las dunas de este desierto tan maravilloso, parecía Dubai! Peru needs to leave companies like Civa out of business! I had a fantastic time - amazing group of people, packed and exciting itinerary, beautiful country. I suggest eating before the bus leaves or bringing your own food, bringing your own entertainment and ear plugs, and planning your bathroom breaks carefully. SM.0 Muy buen servicio excelente atención fue el mejor viaje de mi vida lo recomiendo al 100% todo estaba a tiempo y conforme. Can not say enough about them and the Peruvian Sacred tour group.”. Sorry you had a bad experience and weren't prepared for the trials of bus travel here, but hopefully happycuy's tips will help future bus travellers. We have traveled the world using various bus companies and Civa were a good company compared to others you get. Excellent service!!! Somos los cómplices de tú próxima aventura, qué esperas para planificar tu próximo viaje y vivir una experiencia. En la "Ciudad Blanca" puedes apreciar el majestuoso Cañón del Colca, un atractivo turístico muy concurrido que tiene una profundidad de 4160mts ¿Qué esperas? Soy de Paraguay y el tour fue muy interesante, a Islas Ballestas y a Ica Huacachina ..., la experiencia fue excelente y la agencia cumplió con lo prometido. This was not mentioned and should be included in the ticket (just raise the cost of the ticket). Entonces estas ofertas son las que buscabas para tu viaje de promo, contamos con descuentos especiales ¡No pierdas más tiempo, solicita una cotización y reserva ya! I especially liked the hotel in the Sacred Valley. Puntual y super organizado. Los guias fueron muy amables y el hotel muy cómodo. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-69360035', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Peru : No train in Peru, not that many local flights, so bus is the only way. The bus was clean - but smelled bad, the staff was friendly - but hypocrite. U.S. travelers participating in Ayahuasca and Kambo ceremonies should be aware that numerous persons, including U.S. citizens, have reported that while under the influence of these substances, they have witnessed or been victims of sexual assault, rape, theft, serious health problems and injuries, and even death. more, City Tours • Cultural Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours • Private Tours • Day Trips. The loud TV/music thing is horrific, but it is the way they do it here and I guess it's to help stop the driver falling asleep (which in that case is a good thing perhaps). PeruTravelExpres, Director de Relaciones con Clientes en Peru Travel Express, respondió a esta opinión, Esta respuesta es la opinión subjetiva del representante de la dirección, no de TripAdvisor LLC. Me encantó el servicio personalizado y que estuvieran atentos a cada detalle durante la experiencia. The Lodge, the river and the forest was beyond imagination. 01 noche de hospedaje en Cabañas básicas (Sangalle) Alimentos (02 desayunos, 01 almuerzo y 01 cena) INCLUYE 3 DIAS: Recojo en el hotel de Arequipa Transporte turístico compartido Guía Profesional bilingüe 02 noches albergue (San Juan de Chuccho y Sangalle) Alimentos (03 desayunos, 02 almuerzos y 02 cenas) NO INCLUYE: Ultimo almuerzo en Chivay View Trip Premium Peru in Depth 15 Days From $4,999 Spend 16 days exploring Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lake Titicaca and. Recomendacion: El lugar y la comida donde desayunamos pudo estar mejor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Seguro para Europa Todos nuestros planes para Europa cumplen con el requisito de Seguro Schengen de acceso migratorio. Patrick Sgro Halfway through our tour we visited Peru's biggest attraction. Finally like almost two weeks later they finally got back and said that due to the transportation ( 30 min ride from Lima) they could only refund about 200 soles. conoce La Plaza Mayor, la Catedral, el Centro histórico. At 7am I rang the attendant and he came and I said that I need an emergency stop after which he said in 20 minutes. Colombian-Peruvian border area in the Loreto Region – Level 4: Do Not Travel. Tripadvisor les hace controles a todas las opiniones. He said – soon. ”. Something like the disco club you have across the street on Saturday nights. El tour finalizó a las 5:15pm, nos dirigimos de vuelta a Ica dado que en teoría el tour finalizaría a las 5pm y ya habíamos coordinado otros eventos luego de esta hora. I won’t go into details here, sorry. I was already in need at 6:30 am but I figured I could keep it few more minutes, maybe the bus stops eventually. Esta opinión es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de Tripadvisor, no de Tripadvisor LLC. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Alternatively, you may use. » Agencia de viajes AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST! Histórico Cultural. Monitor local media for breaking events and adjust your plans as needed. Peru Travel Press is an online news publication focusing on travel and tourism in Peru: Hottest travel and tourism news from Peru. El chofer luego se dirigió a la bodega de Tacama, donde nos dijo que no podíamos entrar aún porque el horario era más tarde. Más información. We drove non-stop till the other day and at 7am I had to go (so called emergency stop). ¡Ven y diviértete con nosotros! Tripadvisor realiza comprobaciones de las opiniones. más, Tours por la ciudad • Tours culturales • Tours históricos • Tours privados • Escapadas de un día. Perú Travel Express | Ica SM.15 14. SM.7 He explained how the whole tour would work and answered all my questions. First bus didn’t have the sound for the big LED TV but the second one did (and I thought it couldn’t get any worse). By Isabel - from CANADA. Demonstrations occur regularly throughout the country. The biggest problem was the PA SUPER-LOUD SOUND that was complained about but they lowered it 2 hours before arriving to Lima. It was mind-blowing. Santi was a funny intelligent informative an enthusiastic guide. Only one issue was that the hotel i was told i would be in was incorrect. Opiniones y precios 2023-2024 (Paseo en barco) SM.1 Machu Picchu was better than I could have imagined. And because, when you objectively weigh up the risks, it's really not that dangerous. Currently, U.S. government personnel cannot travel freely throughout Peru for security reasons. The U.S. government has limited ability to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens as U.S. government personnel are restricted from traveling within 20 kilometers of the border with Colombia in the Loreto region, except on the Amazon River itself, without permission. SM.12 My only quibble was the loud soundtrack from the overhead monitors even though the bus was equipped with in-seat video and headphones. Persons presenting symptoms of COVID-19 should dial the toll-free number 113, send a WhatsApp to +51-952-842-623, or send an email to infosalud@minsa.gob.pe . Omicron se dispara en Europa al endurecerse las restricciones en Italia y España ¿Qué significa el cambio? We will work with your opinion to be able to provide a better service. Definitely did not disappoint and have given me some life long memories. The tour was excellent and thankfully great weather the entire trip. N.º 42 de 344 hoteles en Cuzco. Valley of the Apurímac, Ene, and Mantaro Rivers (VRAEM) includes areas within the Departments of Ayacucho, Cusco, Huancavelica, and Junin – Level 4: Do Not Travel. The two stops we made were identical to all the passengers, they asked everyone of them if it was an emergency….come on! Peru Hop is all about discovering the REAL Peru through the eyes of a local Peruvian. PAQUETE 3 DIAS 2 NOCHES HOTEL + CITY TOUR + TUBULARES. The accommodations throughout the tour were satisfactory. Lo recomiendo totalmente. I was OK with that – but not later though. Peru tour Viaje a Machu Picchu por la selva Lugar: Región: Duración: Precio: Perú Selva 2 dias 200$ 250$ Descripción: Conocerás Machu Picchu de una forma poco convencional. He made sure we were doing well and safe. Have already recommended this tour and guides to my friends :) ”. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-69339496', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Movil Tours VIP bus from Huaraz to Lima last week. Gracias a Perú Travel disfrute mi estadía en Perú, cumplieron con todos los tours y con mi... Muy buen agencia de tour! Private transfers, flight tickets, bus tickets, hotels, cultural tours, historical tours, wine tourism, adventure tours, guided tours, traditional tours. Entre paradas realizamos el sandboarding, que puedes hacerlo echado, sentado o parado y no necesitas experiencia! Keep in mind I was willing to pay for the 30 min ride that the driver did before turning around. On second bus the problems with the ‘’group’’ TV was the same. (By the way, one should really not to use the toilet for #2, given that that can render it unusable for any other passengers, and can create a very strong smell in the whole bus). Welcome to Peru Travel Press Questions? Jose was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Cusco and the Incas. I wish we had more time to explore the area around Ollantaytambo. U.S. government personnel must receive advance permission for any travel to the VRAEM. Excelente servicio me encantó todo!!! Todo salió como lo ofrecieron en el paquete comprado en internet. Descubre el Valle sagrado, Sacsayhuamán, Montaña de 7 Colores, Laguna Humantay, Maras Moray y mucho más! El viaje incluye: recorrido por los Andes, caminata por el camino Inca a través de la selva y pernocte en Aguas Calientes. Disfrute de la hospitalidad y calidez en la atención de UNUMIZU CUSCO HOTEL que significa agua en quechua y en japonés (unu = mizu = agua), Unumizu un concepto que permite resumir nuestra visión de difundir y preservar la cultura a . Peru Travel nov. de 2022 • Pareja Definitivamente una de las mejores experiencias en viajes. Tipping is typical in Peru, though perhaps not quite up to US expectations. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Tomamos el tour de lima a Huacachina, muy completo! View Trip Sacred Land of the Incas 15 Days From $3,604 Visit the Sacred Land of the Inca and delight in Peru's culture with 15 days through. This Peru tour package will take you to discover the Cusco city highlights and outstanding sites like The Sacred valley of the Incas & The lost city of the Incas; Machupicchu perched high atop a mountain. Import or export, express or less urgent, small packages or heavyweight, FedEx has the service you need. Private hospitals and laboratories as well as the Peruvian Ministry of Health (MINSA) are administering tests. So they said, ‘’Quickly’’. Desde la gestión online del tour, pasando por el proceso de reserva, el cumplimiento de horarios, eventos y hoteles, el profesionalismo y seriedad del guia, y la cautela del chófer del vehículo (dato no menor en Perú), todo fue muy bueno. It started with the booking. I personally am not against bus travel, but you have to be aware that the state of the roads and general culture of bus travel means that, even in a 'high class' bs company, if you are not used to it/perpared for it, you're going to be uncomfortable. Conoce Machuppichu una de las maravillas del mundo y llénate de mucha energía. No se hicieron preguntas sobre esta experiencia, Peru Travel Express, Ica - opiniones y fotos, Gracias a Perú Travel disfrute mi estadía en Perú, cumplieron con todos los tours y con mi expectativa, definitivamente los contactaré para mis próximas vacaciones. The driver hadn’t had a disco party downstairs. That memory will stay with me for life. I 100% recommend their services!! Con ellos hiciste un tour de las islas ballestas y la reserva de paracas, y todo era Perfecto. Esta es la versión de nuestro sitio web destinada a quienes hablen español en Argentina. First trip was on August 29th at 5:30pm from Lima arriving next day to Arequipa on August 30th at 9:30am. ¿Querés ver otras opciones que podés reservar ahora? That would be a cheery on top of the cake. más. 1,543. For more details on each tour, simply click on the tour image. Here are some reviews from our past travellers to Peru. Macchu Pichu was magical, hotels, tour guide was well aranged. SM.6 Servicio. Volveré. He always helped me with my luggage. Si resides en otro país u otra región, selecciona la versión correspondiente de Tripadvisor en el menú desplegable. Si eres residente de otro país o región, selecciona la versión correcta de Tripadvisor para tu país o región en el menú desplegable. On our way there there was a strike and the agency couldn’t take us there so we had to get back. The food service on board includes dinner (two smallest pieces of dry chicken breast, rice, salad and soft drink/water/tea/coffee) and breakfast (jam, butter, bread and hot drinks). Opiniones He was compassionate, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic in going above and beyond his duties as a leader. Nos asesoraron durante el viaje y vivimos una excelente experiencia. See the State Department's travel website for the Worldwide Caution and Travel Advisories. He encouraged us from the start of the hike and throughout the 45 km hike. Overall adventure was great ! He was friendly and professional. Fue una experiencia excelente, no tuvimos que preocuparnos por nada después de planear nuestro viaje a Ica. Nos asesoraron durante el viaje y vivimos una excelente experiencia. But forewarned is forearmed and I had noise cancelling headphones with me. The organisation of his whole team was amazing. The bus snaked its way up the gravel road to the top of Machu Picchu in less than 30 minutes. Everything started well; we departed on time at 5:30. Some areas have increased risk. Commercial forum: travel Offers in English Language. Se preocupan realmente por qué la experiencia de los viajeros sea la mejor, la atención de Violeta es extraordinaria. No questions have been asked about this experience. Con ellos hiciste un tour de las islas ballestas y la reserva de paracas... It had just the right amount of activity with enough time to do your, own thing if you wanted. Lo mejor para mi fue el buggie que es muy adrenalínico y entretenido. En Perú Travel Express, nos tomamos las opiniones muy en serio, ya que es nuestra prioridad garantizar que todos nuestros viajeros reciban una experiencia excepcional. Es verdad que por semana santa hubo mucha demanda turística que no dejó realizar la visita como lo esperaba y que el guía incluido es por parte de cada bodega, pero esto no es excusa para brindarle una experiencia como la detallada. The seats are very comfortable when seated, however that soon changes. Limpieza. Increíble experiencia en Huacachina, nos recogieron en el hotel por la tarde para ir al oasis. The Inca trail was amazing. Kumara68 (Hace 1 mes) Foros de Viajes - . Luego de esto, nos dirigimos a la bodega el catador. SM.19 Este sitio tiene una buena puntuación, esto significa que cuidan bien a sus clientes y que hacen todo lo posible para contentar a sus . Excelente atención.. SM.21, Usamos cookies para brindar una mejor experiencia en este sitio web. más. ARMNewYork : "insist in travel by bus" in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Tours de excursionismo y campamentos, Tours de naturaleza y vida silvestre. The best luxury Machu Picchu private tours and bespoke Peru travel itineraries. Sebastian was very knowledgable and enthusiastic, but it would have been nice to have a bit of time on our own - particularly to have a meal together on our own in the Amazon. Excelente experiencia en el tour a Ica. leer más Opinión escrita hace 3 días 450sa_lh "100% recomendado" The bus was clean - but smelled bad, the staff was friendly - but hypocrite. Trek or train to. Contamos con servicios turísticos alrededor de todo el Perú, ofrecemos experencias y calidad al turista. The rooms had all the luxury but had no windows; gave the traveller the feeling of belonging to the forest like a parrot or a puma. I said OK. Then the 20 minutes passed by and I rang again. I can't say enough good things about the 4 days spent hiking the Inca Trail. España - ES. 4 minPeruana Ver todos los restaurantes cercanos Atracciones cercanas Plaza de Armas de Chivay 345 opiniones 5 min Monumentos y lugares de interés Galería ARTES DEL COLCA art & souvenirs 30 opiniones 6 minGalerías de arte Church of our Lady of the Assumption 82 opiniones 5 minIglesias y catedrales Discoteca Muya Yuyay The prices of the train tickets to Machu Picchu can vary, according to the travel experience you are looking for. A: Puedes visitar el counter de la empresa TRC Express ubicada en el terminal de buses más cercano a ti o puedes simplemente entrar al sitio web oficial de TRC Express para comprar tu pasaje de bus. Recomiendo a la agencia por profesionalismo y su calidad en el servicio. ”. Hottest travel and tourism news from Peru. Esta opinión es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de Tripadvisor, no de Tripadvisor LLC. U.S. government personnel are restricted from traveling in the VRAEM except for certain areas during daylight hours. Nos sugirió ir a otra bodega y luego volver, haciéndonos perder más de 45min del tour en ir y venir. Our trip included: Lima, Arequipa, Colca, Puno, Cusco, Lake Titicaca Islands and Machu Picchu. Cuzco , Paracas, Arequipa, Machu Picchu, Líneas de Nazca reservas@perutravelexpress.com +51 920 470 208 +51 984 010 599 +51 939 312 777 Te llamamos Inicio Quienes Somos Ofertas Año Nuevo Ica Paracas Arequipa Cusco Semana Santa Ica Paracas Arequipa Cusco Fiestas Patrias Ica | Paracas Paracas Arequipa Cusco Cyber Days Black Friday Paquetes Turísticos Few days later I talked to them and they just kept lagging the refund of the cost of the trip. Leer más los desayunos buffet ufff el personal una maravilla en su atención espero volver pronto☺️ gracias!!! I've traveled all over the continent by bus and find it convenient and economical. El transporte fue muy cómodo y las atracciones (paracas, ica, oasis y nazca) fueron seguras y divertidas. Links to external websites are provided as a convenience and should not be construed as an endorsement by the U.S. Department of State of the views or products contained therein. La aventura valió completamente la pena, paisajes hermosos, y el servicio 10/10, Mi viaje a Ica fue muy bueno, la agencia se preocupó en todo momento por mi llegada al hotel, el personal siempre estuvo atento a las inquietudes, dudas a fin de pasar unas vacaciones cómodas ... me llevo hermosos recuerdos, los recomiendo, La pase increible en mi viaje a Arequipa, el lugar es maravilloso y la agencia de turismo estuvo al pendiente de misin duda volveria a contratar sus servicios, hicieron de mi viaje una experiencia inolvidable, Esta es la versión de nuestra página web dirigida a los hablantes de Español en España. Multirriesgo.
Gobernador De Tumbes 2023, Universidad Roosevelt Teléfono, Exportación De Pitahaya Perú, Manual De Derecho Romano, Alfajores De Maicena Receta En Tazas, De Que Trata Principalmente El Texto La Mariquita, Son Pecado Las Artes Marciales, Manual Del Docente De Ciencias Sociales, Emisión Por Fuentes Fijas, Donde Se Ubica Las Ruinas De Aypate, Tortas Gaby Primera Comunión,